Milla HOME stone grain mill is a new and very quality small appliance for preparing wholemeal flour at modern homes. Bulgarian company with 10+ years experience in the producing grain mills now opens to EU market with LIFEENERGY. We tsted them and compared to the famous other brands and we need to say - we are delighted. Especially because of the adjusting grinding size feature!
This small mill works with an electric motor and grinds the flour through corundum mineral stones - extremely robust and wear-resistant material. Sands of corundum are bonded in high temperature furnaces and at several tons of pressure. The result is a milling stone stronger than granite and with a perfect shape that grinds significantly more efficiently than the nature-born stone.
The motor is quiet and powerful. Its 370 watts are enough to make fresh flour for one bread in just a few minutes, even process the hardest grains. The industrial type of motor is efficient and guarantees a long service life. Overheat protection prevents it from possible negligent owner and the mechanical circuit breaker will not allow the mill to start without closing the lid firmly.
With Milla stone mill, you can grind whole grain flour from oats, spelt, wheat, rye, buckwheat, wild wheat and any cereal or leguminous plants. The grinding of solid chickpeas, corn or rice is easy with Milla stonemill, where the processing of large and hard seeds goes in two stages - first grind them to chop the grain to large particles, and the second stage is to obtain the desired fineness of the flour. With the stone milling machine you can also grind stone salt crystals. You can still make flour or finely ground product of well-dried spices and herbs. The only prerequisite is that the products are not greasy, precisely the fat content should be below 6% in seeds. You should never try to process for example flax seeds, sesame or cocoa beans! The mill works best with dry (not humid) and pebble-free and soil-free grains. Enjoy bread and cereals prepared at home from the desired mix of seeds and grains!
Usage of the home stone mill is not difficult. On the contrary, after grinding flour, no extra care is required. Allow the mill to throw out the ready flour completely and that's enough. It does not need to be cleaned or disassembled. If you have by mistake run some moist or greasy seeds, remove all residual contents from the funnel and pour rice grains to mill. The dry and hard grains of rice will clean the milling stones and your Milla will be ready to mill fresh and wholesome flour again.
Always use fresh and clean flour made from selected seeds with high quality. Money invested and time spent on your health are always the best investment you can make for yourself!
- It can process different cereal times: wheat, rye, white rye, oats, barley, corn, brown rice, millet, chickpeas, buckwheat, etc.
- The processing capacity is 100 - 300 g / min and depends on the type of grain and the grinding setting;
- Maximum continuous grinding time is 20 min.
- Minimum break time between milling sessions is 30 minutes, in order to have time for the engine to cool down;
- During grinding, make sure that the flour flows freely through the drainage channel;
- To adjust the grinding thickness, fasten the screw to the desired gradation. The scale is from fine ∙ to coarse • (from left to right);
- The adjustment can be done in steps. Careful! To use the fine sieve it is necessary to use very dry cereal grains.