- Automatically maintains the preset serving temperature once it boiled.
- Temperature adjustable up to 110 ° C.
- Heating time for boiling water: ± 45 minutes.
- With dry boil protection.
- With level indicator and polypropylene drain cock.
- Not suitable for hot chocolate.
How to use
- Make sure the tap is closed.
- Fill the appliance up to the MAX level indicated on the inner wall of the reservoir.
- Fasten the lid securely by turning it until it locks into place.
- Switch the appliance on by setting the power switch to position “I”. Heating indicator will then light up.
- Use the thermostat knob to select the desired temperature (Maximum temperature setting is 110°C). The actual temperature can differ from the selected temperature
- When the liquid has reached the selected temperature, the green light will be illuminated.
After use / Empty the urn
- Switch off the appliance by setting the power switch to position “0” and then unplug it.
- Place a container under the tap.
- Open the tap and drain the liquid out of the urn.
- When the boiler has been emptied, close the tap.
The orange indicator light will be illuminated when the urn gets too hot and needs to be cleaned. Hard water will cause a build-up of calcium and limescale on the heating element. To keep the urn in optimum operating condition and ensure each use will result in the best-tasting beverage, we recommend de-scaling when you find build-up on the heating element.
- Pour 100 ml fresh or condensed lemon juice on the heating element.
- Wait 5~6 minutes to allow the lemon juice to loosen the build-up.
- Rub lightly and gently with a brush with soft bristles.
- Repeat steps 1~3, until build-up has been removed.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the lemon juice away.
- Pour some clean water into the urn and brush the heating element lightly and gently until there is no more lemon taste or smell.
- Now you can use the urn again.